CoolShaping (Cryolipolysis) in Tijuana Mexico
CoolShaping offers the most advanced non-invasive body sliming solution by the integrated technology of cryo, vacuum and LED light therapy. The system delivers cryo-energy during the treatment with vacuum and LED technologies which enhances the treatment effects. As compared to other cryolipolysis systems, this is the only system that includes red a LED 630 nm which also promotes collagen production, so the skin texture appears smoother and tighter, and also stimulates the micro-circulation.
Get one single session of CoolShaping for $300 US
How Does it Work?
CoolShaping employs selective cryolipolysis (Fat freezing) using a set of plates to reach a temperature up to -10 Celsius. An anti-freeze pad is placed over the skin fold so that the skin exposed to the freezing plates will not be damaged. The fat cells disappear after apoptosis (programmed cell death) and are removed completely by macrophages in a slow, gradual and progressive way during the next 2-3 months after the initial treatment.
- Non-invasive – The CoolShaping procedure is totally non-invasive which means no preparation, no incisions and no surgical instruments are needed for the removal of fat from your body.
- Treatment time is less than 1 hour – Unlike most other cosmetic fat removal procedures, cool shaping is by far the shortest. If you are on a tight schedule and can’t afford any downtime, CoolShaping is the perfect option.
- No recovery time – No need to spend any time recovering in hospital or at home. After your CoolShaping treatment procedure is complete, you can literally go back to work. This procedure can even be done in your lunch break.
- No scarring – No incisions, no stitches, no worries. Don’t be put off fat loss treatments by the thought of scarring. CoolShaping is applied to the targeted area and removed straight after with no need for any post treatment attention.
- No injections – Everyone hates needles, no matter if it’s giving blood or receiving a flu shot. CoolShaping is perfectly tolerable for those who cannot stand the thought of needles.
The CoolShaping procedure is specially designed for those patients who have unwanted fat that is resistant to diets and exercise.
Ideal candidates have modest size fat bulges in certain areas they would like to get rid of. It is important to note that not all people will be suitable for this type of treatment; obesity or significant weight loss are examples of this, as well as autoimmune diseases, specially panniculitis and cryoglobulinemia. Another important factor to note is that this procedure should not be substitute for liposuction or surgery, in the scenario where liposuction or surgery is required, neither is a treatment for losing weight.
“I was very impressed by the clinic and how the staff treated me”. The procedure is simpler than you can ever imagined”.
Joe Moreno. Dr. Castaneda patient for Colshaping.
Which areas can be treated with CoolShaping?
The most commonly treated areas are the abdomen (love handles, muffin top), back, thighs (banana roll), buttocks, arms and chest (gynecomastia on men)
How many CoolShaping sessions are needed?
This depends on the body complexion of each individual, needing 1-3 sessions, each session is done every 2-3 months.
What is the difference between CoolShaping and CoolSculpting?
Both CoolSculpting and CoolShaping are two non-invasive procedures that use cryolipolysis to help you destroy fat cells, and while they have certain similarities, there are some key differences you should know about. The first difference is the device that is going to be used for treatment. With the CoolSculpting device, only one area is treated at a time. On the other hand, the CoolShaping device makes it possible for two areas to be treated at the same time, since it has two handpieces, making it more time efficient.
Another key difference is LED technology. While this feature is not part of a CoolSculpting treatment, CoolShaping integrates LED technology. Once fat cells are destroyed with cryolipolysis, it is possible to be left with some loose skin. With the addition of integrated LED lighting, CoolShaping offers the added benefit of skin tightening.
At COSMED, we have the commitment to offer high quality treatments, and that includes also the medical staff. Only qualified doctors perform the procedures, no nurses, physician assistants or aestheticians, which differentiate us from other cosmetic practices.
Cost of Coolshaping
The cost of CoolShaping in the US might be prohibitive for your wallet, especially when you consider that the best results are achieved after 2 or more sessions.
According to RealSelf and the official CoolSculpting website, the cost for CoolSculpting in the US averages $2,425 dollars, with prices going up to $4,000 dollars per session. In Tijuana, Mexico, the cost of a CoolShaping session is $350 dollars per session. You can also opt for a package of 3 or more sessions.