Thermage, a safe and simple non-surgical procedure, can reduce the appearance of aging and sagging skin by applying radiofrequency energy to the skin. In the past, surgeries such as face lifts, liposuction, and body contouring were performed to remedy problems like sagging facial skin, loose body skin and stretch marks. For many people, Thermage has been an alternative to surgery with results that have been remarkable. Plus, there’s absolutely no down time or scarring. It is often used for non-surgical brow lifts and non-surgical tightening of facial wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, the face, the neck and, most recently, for tightening loose body skin on the arms, legs, abdomen and buttocks. It can be performed on all skin colors.
Here’s how it works:
- Deep heating. The deep heating of Thermage helps tighten the collagen in your dermis and subcutaneous tissue, while also stimulating the formation of new collagen. As a result, you’ll see tighter, smoother skin and improved tone and texture, starting immediately and continuing in the months following treatment.
- Integrated cooling. At the same time that Thermage heats the deep layers, it also cools the epidermis, keeping the surface of your skin safe during the procedure. As a result, your skin needs no recovery time, so you can quickly resume your daily routine. There’s no need for anesthesia.
- All from a single treatment. Best of all, you need only one Thermage treatment to get the full benefits. In fact, because it heats so deeply, Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour skin in a single treatment with little or no downtime, as compared to other radiofrequency technologies which require multiple treatments because of their lack of heat uniformity and control.
In 2002, Thermage pioneered the radiofrequency technology for non-invasive skin tightening and contouring. Today, as a result, patient satisfaction is at an all time high, and physicians consider Thermage the industry standard for safe, effective tightening and contouring.
Thermage track record speaks for itself:
- More than 500,000 Thermage treatments performed in 80 countries—and counting
- More than 50 patents for advanced technology
- The most clinical evidence in the non-invasive aesthetic industry
- The longest history of safe and effective radiofrequency treatments
- FDA clearance for the non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- The first and only FDA clearance for non-invasive eyelid treatments
In other words, when you get a Thermage treatment, you can feel confident you’re receiving a safe and effective procedure. Interested in having a more attractive body for your next vacation? Contact CosMed to schedule your appointment